By Joseph R. Ferrari
Find out why you place issues off-and discover ways to triumph over procrastination for good!
""What if I make a foul decision?"" ""What if I fail?"" ""I'm larger below pressure."" There are all types of purposes humans procrastinate. What are yours? This publication attracts on medical examine on procrastination carried out over greater than 20 years through the writer and his colleagues, that can assist you examine what stops you from getting issues performed so you might locate the strategies that might rather work.
Contrary to traditional knowledge, power procrastination isn't approximately terrible time administration, yet approximately self-sabotaging developments which could hinder you from achieving your complete strength. This booklet provides the information and instruments you want to comprehend and conquer those trends so that you can commence reaching your goals-not subsequent week, subsequent month, or subsequent yr, yet TODAY!
- Exposes the hidden factors of procrastination, together with worry of failure, worry of luck, and thrill-seeking
- Identifies forms of procrastinators and is helping make sure which kind describes you
- Shares astounding info on how components similar to know-how and the time of day have an effect on procrastination
- Examines particular concerns regarding placing issues off at school and at work
- Shares greater than 20 years of study at the explanations and results of continual procrastination
- Written via a psychologist who's a world specialist near to procrastination
Are you continue to procrastinating? This take-charge consultant may help you cease making excuses and begin reworking your life-right now!